Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Last Posting of 2008...
...unless something really ticks me off in the next few hours...

...well, it could happen. I've just spent the last hour typing a big End-of-the-year post which detailed politics, the human condition, comparisons of various eras and how We Are All The Same no matter which era we live in here on this earth, yadda, yadda, yadda...and I read it, and thought, "what a diatribe", so I deleted it, and decided to let my little parrot girl take over the blog for this last '08 posting...



...and I'll second that holiday wish. Let's all hope '09 is better than '08. I've got my fingers crossed. I appreciate all of you over at Huckleberries and anyone else who stumbles upon my humble blog. Take care...See ya next year...
____________________

Another new post lurks below, one that I wrote just a few hours before this one. Feliz Navidad, everyone...

2 Comments:

Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR ((((Dave)))) - may be be filled with peace, love, health and happieness...

See ya next year LOL

x

4:51 AM  
Blogger Lil ol' me... said...

Thank you, Ms. Marmee...At this point, I'd just settle for Peace! Hope your recent excursion to the sea shore was very therapeutic. My health is okay, and happieness...well, it comes and goes. See you next year also!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home