Monday, August 25, 2008

A Fleeting Moment, Frozen...
Even our winged friends pause every now and then...

I remember back when I was younger, always on the go, always trying to impress people, always trying to accomplish 'something'. I guess that's a stage of life we all go through. I used to work 5,6, even 7 days a week. I felt like I was on a treadmill half the time, and the other half, I was too tired to care.

So this photo is for those of you who can't find time to pause and let your mind drift a little bit. It's been said that everyone should take One Hour a day out for themselves, but sometimes it's not possible. I'm still training my mind to slow down; it's gonna take a long, long time before I'm any good at it.



When you're out there trying to keep everyone else happen, don't forget to take time away from the flock once in a while. A good lesson for all of us. (photo taken by me, hope ya like it)
____________________

Another new post can be found directly below this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home