Tuesday, June 05, 2007

You have to be from NORTH IDAHO...
...in order to fully appreciate this post!

Most all the time, I try to keep these posts "universal" in nature, so that anyone, from any locale can appreciate them. So pardon me, for one moment, as I put this "more selective" post here; it involves an area I used to live in, and a 'quite burning' issue up there...seems one of the lake beaches up there has been placed off-limits to sunbathers and swimmers. The rich property owners near the lake don't want the public on 'their' beach. Hmmm...fencing off a formerly public beach on a public waterway...I guess Michael Douglas was right, when he said in that stockbroker movie, "greed is good". So, North Idaho, this is for you!



____________________

Fencing off a former public beach on a public waterway is sorta like saying, "Stay off my sidewalk!" I suppose if people wanna swim bad enough, one of these days they'll have to be dropped from a helicopter into the lake!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go North Idaho; I totally get that!
Mm, it's a nice place to live :)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home