Sunday, June 10, 2007

Have you been SHARK-JUMPING lately?
Or, another take on an issue which has been beaten to death...

"Jumping the shark" evidently refers to situations where someone does highly illogical things in order to get attention. Evidently the phrase comes from the old "Happy Days" TV show, in which I heard Fonzie jumps his motorcycle over a shark-infested body of water, and allegedly, this was done late in the program's run in order to increase ratings. That, supposedly, is referred to as "jumping the shark". Well, I have another take on this issue:


____________________

That's all, folks! Short and sweet! I'm blogging on battery power and I'm just about out of energy. So is my computer. In closing...if you jump...jump high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home