Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Slump in Pumpkin sales...
Or, "don't make me a pumpkin pie outta THAT!"

Halloween is a scary and sinister time. Spooks, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, zombies, witches, bats in your hair and all kinds of stuff guaranteed to make your toes tremble. BOOOO! See? Weren't you scared?

I blogged before that I have never been a great fan of Pumpkin Pie. For me, it just doesn't have much taste. But people seem to like it year after year, not only for Halloween, but Thanksgiving, too. I'll take mine with plenty of whipped cream. Gotta give it some TASTE, after all.

Well, I've heard about one variety of Pumpkin that ain't especially selling very well this year. It's reported that this particular variety has no flavor, no taste, and is actually quite revolting. No taste indeed...




...Now, THAT'S scary. EEEEEEEEEK!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger thanida said...

Great post anyways!Very different.
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home