Friday, April 28, 2006

Putting "two and two together"...sort of...
There's really no excuse for this post, but I'll try to explain myself...

Sometimes I just can't resist temptation. Sometimes the things which are placed in front of me are just too good to resist. I know I shouldn't do things like this, because they're NOT NICE, but what can I say? I try so hard to be a good guy, but sometimes I'm lower than third-rate pond scum, and this post is indicative of that. I'll explain further...

In tonite's "Huckleberries Online" (www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/hbo), there were two pictures. One picture showed muckraking journalist GERALDO RIVERA together with a couple of other people. The other photo was an image of a girl who was being packaged as a "piece of meat", which was a commentary about the loss of human life (I suppose).

So anyway, I looked at one photo. And then the other photo. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and all of a sudden, BANG! It hit me, and I'm sorry, but I HAD TO DO IT! I couldn't stop myself! It is a sick compulsion within me! Totally disgusting in a sadistic sort of way! It's hard being me sometimes. Anyway, here 'tis...



If I were taken away to the Humane Society, they'd probably put me in the cage with the rest of the SICK PUPPIES. Arf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home