Thursday, March 30, 2006

I won't say she's ALL WASHED UP...
...BUT YOU GOTTA WONDER!!!

This is probably the shallowest post I'll ever write. It has no lasting importance, it has nothing like any kind of style or substance; in fact, it's quite shameless in an especially annoying way. Which is how one could describe the subject of this post, BRITNEY SPEARS. I think of her as being "not as good as Madonna", and MADONNA COULDN'T SING, EITHER!

I know Ms. Spears' teenybopper mug has been splattered all over the print and broadcast media. I know she's had hit songs, although I can't remember a single one of the titles. The only time she sounds halfway decent is when there's a lot of background singers to cover her voice. And, worst of all, she's beginning to age. She's having babies. World, WATCH OUT!!!



I think this is probably the most low-down thing I've ever posted. It reminds me of that "Planet of the Apes" movie, where at the end, the little monkey baby screams out, "Ma-Maaaaaaa!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home