Monday, March 20, 2006

DANGER! DANGER! ALL-POINTS ALERT!!!
We have a desperate, rabid, pathological, salivating criminal in our midst!

When I saw the picture of the rather rotund, obviously pregnant woman who (allegedly) robbed the Bank of America in downtown Coeur d'Alene today, I was expecting an image that was more "sinister" than what the bank camera captured. Frankly, I'm amazed. This happened in mid-afternoon. However, in retrospect, I can see how that happened...

I used to work at a business that banks there, so that's where I'd cash my paychecks. I'd go into that bank in the middle of the afternoon, and you'd have to wait FOREVER to get waited on. There'd be 2 or 3 people in line, with one teller in that big hyoooge bank; I even saw the bank manager, who was at his desk with a customer, leave that customer to go to a teller window and help other customers. So there were probably no other employees around to observe her acting suspiciously.

I can just see it now...this lady bank-robber probably thinking to herself, "will someone EVER step up to the teller window so I can rob them?" I really can't believe she got away in the middle of the day, in our DOWNTOWN area, but I guess she did. She doesn't exactly capable of doing a 100-yard dash in an HOUR! Police cars were parked all over the place, to no avail. I wonder how much "crack" she'll get with the moolah she stole...these indeed are desperate times...



Here she is...Coeur d'Alene's latest master criminal. There's no truth to the rumor that her next big thievery attempt will be the Hope Diamond. At least, I don't think so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home