Tuesday, February 28, 2006

You can't keep a good HAND down...
...or, the merry misadnentures of the one-armed blogger......

I'm blogging single-handed right now due to arthritic inflammation in my right forearm. It's a lot slower of a procedure, let me tell ya! Instead of typing 75 words a minute, I'm down to FIVE. Words. Every three minutes! Well, it FEELS like that, anyway...so the thots aren't flowing freely and the sentences are stilted. But...I do have other ways of cranking out blogs...as witnessed below...

Oh wait...Prezzident Bushed is being interviewed right now on ABC News; let me hit the MUTE button...there...I've muzzled him for the time being. Anyway, there's many ways to blog, and I'll prove that with a foto-parody gleaned from Huckleberries online. (www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/hbo) Here 'tis...



I actally DID wash cars for a living...and that job stunk about as bad as cleaning out Mr. Bull's pen. Never again! One advantage, though...car horns can't GORE ya. And, that's it...done for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home