Sunday, October 30, 2005

In Search of a BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY...

Why do we do this to ourselves? I suppose you'd go nuts if you thought about it too much. It wasn't that long ago, after all, that we were speaking of that garguantian gargoyle of a slobbering, salivating, drooling, insatiable blog monster. (sounds gross, doesn't it?)

So, anyway, I found a neat little philosophy which does one of two things: (1) It sums up a blogger's objectives, and (2) it mentions the name of MY BLOG in the process. Way cool!

Of course, in my case, perhaps the ideas need to get weeded out once in a while, but you get the idea. In the meantime, a way-too-long posting lurks below. But it does contain ideas. Nothing concrete, but ideas.

"Nothing concrete, but ideas"? Hmmm...I would think most politicians would have that on their resumes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil ol' me... said...

Mr. Anima: I actually have that Small Faces album with "Around The Plynth", but I've only played it a couple of times. So I'm gonna hafta go back and play it again. For many years now, I've been buying albums cheap, 2nd hand, that I couldn't to afford to buy "new" when I was a kid. The album came out right around the turn of the '70s. Back then, I was listening more to "radio" music, not "album" music (I collected 45's, mostly), but since then I've gotten a whole bunch of albums. And since I'm a Rod fan, that makes me a "Small Faces" and "Faces" fan; it all inter-relates. Anyway, I'll play that "Plynth" thing again. I also have a couple of albums where he sings with the Jeff Beck group. The "Truth" album is great!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home