Monday, October 31, 2005

Going "Batty" on HALLOWEEN?

SOMEONE on the interactive blogsite I go to (www.spokesmanreview.com) posted a picture of a Halloween pumpkin, only it was carved with the eyes and smile done "computer style"...you know, the semi-colon (;) followed by the end parenthesis...it's sort of a sideways smile; you probably see it hundreds of times a week in e-mails, etc.

Well, the pumpkin didn't look quite right to me. The "sideways smile" (;)) and all that. So, I turned the pumpkin AROUND so that the smile was at the bottom and the eyes were at the top, you know, sorta like a human face...and here's the end result:

Somehow it STILL doesn't look right, but I think it's kinda cool. Freaky, even. Welcome to my left-handed, right-brained world. This is how I see things. Happy Halloween!

2 Comments:

Blogger stebbijo said...

I can identify with that wink -- it looks like the wrinkle under my left or is it my right eye? Funny! ;-)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lil ol' me... said...

Hi Stebbi. Let me reply. (watch me be really tactful and get on her good side in the process) I don't see any wrinkles anywhere. You could pass for 16. And I sincerely mean that. (whew)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home